Monday, March 19, 2012

Back to the grind

Well, I have been back to work for about 4 weeks now and it has been pretty good.  I love my schedule!  I get to be there when the girls wake up and I am able to still do some stuff with them when I get home.  The girls got to meet my boss too and they seem to like him. =D 

I really like my job.  It is exactly what I like doing.  I am very thankful for this job.  I am truly blest. What makes it better is that I get my own office and make it the way I want it.  I love it!

I do have to admit that I do wish I could be home with my babies sometimes, just like any mom would get to do, but at any job I have had, God has used it for the good of others.  I love being used by Him!  It is amazing how things work when God is in charge, and I intend to keep it that way.

Well, needless to say, I am excited about what is about to unravel in the Ely household.  God is using us here in Pocatello for good!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment