Saturday, March 17, 2012

Awesome weekend!

So here is my weekend so far!

Thursday, my Grandmother came down from Bozeman to spend the weekend with me.  I love her so very much and I am glad I get to spend time with her this weekend.  On Friday, we went to Westwood mall and Ross and got to spend some money together.  We both got some great buys.  She is leaving tomorrow...we will be planning a trip up there soon!

Friday night was totally awesome!  We dropped the girls off at the babysitters and Grandma with II and Joshua and I had a late night out!  We went to Walmart to get some stuff for the tournament and then we went to Dennys for a late night treat.  I know you shouldn't eat before you go to bed, but why do something today when you can put it off and do it tomorrow....=D  Needless to say we stayed up way too late! 

Joshua also cut his hair.  He has been trying to grow it out for a while so he can comb it and what not...but he finally gave in and buzzed it off!  I knew it was long, but I didn't realize it was LONG!  That is a lot of hair!



Today was the first SIMS tourney!  It was freezing!!!!!  It was so cold my legs went numb!  But I had a ton of fun!  I actually played really really well!  I threw a total of 142 for the entire day. There was three girls and I got to play with them the whole time!  It was kinda bitter-sweet because I haven't played without Joshua before, but I did enjoy myself.  I got first (of course! =D).  And I totally look forward to next month's!

I was going to take pictures of the tourney but there was no point.  One, because I wasn't with Joshua, and two, because I was so cold I could barely function throwing the disc.

Tomorrow will be a great day at church.  I am teaching my class the ten commandments and the kids in my class are getting it quite good.  After service, we are having a potluck for an elderly couple who just movied into a new house.  I will post pictures of my little gift I am making them.  Have a good night y'all!  See you all in church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment