Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Promises I intend to keep

So, it's that time of year again....
 
 
to make promises we don't intend to keep. 
 
Now, lets be honest, there are many a resolutions that have come and gone and have never been accomplished.
 
 
Well, as the year was coming to an end, I sat and thought for a while about something I could actually do and put a cool spin on it.
 
Well...(pause for effect)...here is my
 
2013 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
 
Now, don't get all excited.  It's probably not that impressive to you, but I intend to keep my promise!
 
 
1-Be more patient-with my family and the public
2-Be more orginized on a whole
3-Be more friendly to those around me
4-Show Christ's love to those in need
5-Be a better Godly example for my girls
6-Loose 10-15 pounds...=D
7-Eat healthier on a whole
8-Lead a woman's Bible Study in church
9-Start an etsy store
10-Go on a date with my husband every month
11-Spend more time with my girlyques
12-Save money for our future(or a nice vacation)
13-Knock something off my bucket list
 
 
Well, there you have it folks.  With at least thirteen things, I'm bound to get some of them...=D 
 
I hope you all have a blessed and wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment