Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Latest Project: Eating Out Bag

So...we eat out alot.  And I mean A LOT!  With me being so busy and it
being so hot, we just go out to eat...


Anyway, the girls get a little bored with the cheap crayons and ridiculus papers.  I raked through pinterest and I found a couple of ideas.  I don't remember who made them all, so if you see your work, let me know so I can give you props...


First thing first, get a bag...duh!

The first thing I added to it is color paper with crayons in a travel soap container.



I only added a few crayons because it is less for them to drop on the oh-so-dirty floor.


Labeled them, so there is no question whose is whose...


Then I put a rubber band around them so dual purpose:
1) to keep the box shut and the contents in
2) to put the girl's hair up if it isn't already


then put aside.

The last thing I worked on was little "puppets".


First, I took toothpicks then I cut one end off...then I figured out it was easier to just bend off the end...


Then I covered the sharp end with a sticker on one side and a piece of paper on the other.  I then trimmed the paper, as you can see.




Then I put them into little containers and "labeled" them.
Thanks Jessica Mets of MetsyMade for the little box =D




Then I stuck it all in a bag...I also put some books and magnet activity thingys in case they get bored of all that stuff too...



I have yet to try it out...we shall see if it works soon enough!  If you try it out, let me know how it works!



Follow me on pinterest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment