Thursday, May 3, 2012

Making soccer fabulous!

The rules for soccer say that you can't wear bows while playing...I understand and all, but I love my girlys to have bows....So I decided to spice it up a little bit!


I got regular rubber bands and added curled ribbion to it!  No metal, not sharp stuff!  I love it!




I got good matches for their uniforms too!  I'm glad they turned out and the girls love them!



This is the best shot I could find with both of them...not a great shot, but it works...

I also jazzed up their water bottles too.  I got them at Wal-Mart for 98 cents a peice.  All I did was add puffy paint to it!



I think they turned out great and I now know (and so do they) who's is who, which in the long run makes everyone much happier...

The thing I like about it is that it only cost me the amount for the three water bottles to make all of it!  I like making things awesome for one low price!  Woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment