Sunday, July 26, 2015

My Go-To Meal



Everyone has a go-to meal. Something that is quick, cheap, and delicious. Also one that the kids like.  Especially one that the kids like.

I had my niece and nephew for the weekend(6 kids total) and I needed something for Sunday dinner. That's where this comes in:


MEATLOAF

This is so moist and yummy...mmm! My mouth is watering just writing this! 

Four ingredients:
1 lb of meat
1 cup of water
1 box of stuffing
1 egg
*picture is for a double recipe*

After mixing it, you can either put it in a greased loaf pan or casserole dish.

*I find that it cooks quicker in a casserole dish...not as thick*

350* for 30 minutes

BAM!

I usually serve it with mashed potatoes and green beans.

My kids get excited when they hear meatloaf is for dinner.
Even my husband enjoys it!

Hope this can be one of your go-to meals! 


No comments:

Post a Comment