Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A time for seasons




So it is now April!  Can you believe it!?  I can...because with April comes....



ALLERGIES!!!!!
WAHHHH!

I get really bad during this time of year...it actually came early due to the non-winter we had.  I will now live off a allergy supplement from now till about mid-October time to be able to breathe normally.  My girls get it too...they get really runny noses and they start snoring(and quite loudly, I might add).  You will always find a bottle of Benadryl and nose wipes all over the house...
My allergy meds in a safe hideout
for nightly doses
A nose wipe for easy access when needed

Also, I am very proud to announce, although most of you already know, that two of my girls are starting soccer this season!  I am the coach of Beighlie's team and Emma has the same coach as last year(oh goodie...) with her two best friends on her team!  To be honest, I think I am more excited than she is, but that's ok.  I am her mom, and I can do whatever I want to.  Emma gets to wear pink this year and B's team is blue and red.  I chose a more neutral color because majority of my team is boys.  I can't wait to announce our names!


No comments:

Post a Comment